It wasn’t easy for TLD to improve upon their class-leading design and function of the D2 helmet, but they made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, Troy Lee Designs have raised the bar for head protection with the D3. Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal.
With styles and colours to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you?
• Technologically advanced aerospace carbon/composite shell construction
• Digital wind tunnel tested, aerodynamic shell design • Revolutionary injection moulded air intake system
• Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and adds greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner
• 20 high flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation, including;
• 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation
• 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior
• Deep EPS channelling for optimal airflow • Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials
• Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength • Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement
• Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight
• D3 helmet bag and 2 D3 colour-matching visors included
• Do NOT use with motorized vehicles - BYCYCLE USE ONLY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SPEED FX BMX users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.